- Rebuilding the Brand: How Harley-Davidson Became King of the Road | Deakin University.
- Speaker: Clyde Fessler;
- Rebuilding the Brand: How Harley-Davidson Became King of the Road (Unabridged)!
- Beyond my Control: One Mans Struggle with Epilepsy, Seizure Surgery & Beyond;
- See a Problem?.
- Rebuilding the Brand: How Harley-Davidson Became King of the Road (Unabridged) on Apple Books.
- Speaker Clyde Fessler| Former Harley Davidson VP, Business Speaker;
And today, Harley-Davidson is a model brand. Harley-Davidson isn't just a motorcycle company anymore. It is a community, a look, a source of self-expression, an all-American appeal for freedom all expressed in one little logo.
- Listeners Also Bought.
- Das bedingungslose Grundeinkommen aus soziologischer Sicht (German Edition);
- Rebuilding the Brand: How Harley-Davidson Became King of the Road - Clyde Fessler - Google книги;
- Words From The Heart September.
- Your audiobook is waiting…?
- Ed Koch and the Rebuilding of New York City (Columbia History of Urban Life).
- Noches blancas de París (Spanish Edition).
- Psychological Operations In Guerrilla Warfare?
- Netwalker Uprising (The Netwalk Sequence Book 2);
- Rebuilding the Brand: How Harley-Davidson Became the King of the Road by Clyde Fessler?
- LArtiste de la Famille (French Edition).
- See a Problem?.
- Mind, Character, and Personality Volume 1!
- The Squidoo Advantage (The Social Media Advantage).
So, what happened? How did Harley manage to pull itself from the fire, brush itself off, and ride off into the sunset? The secret: branding.
ISBN 13: 9780983815211
Histories will tell you how Harley-Davidson closed the quality gap between Hogs and the cheaper, faster, sleeker Japanese bikes; how Harley used Japanese manufacturing methods to increase its cash flow; how Harley clawed its way back from the brink of bankruptcy. All these aspects were important to Harley's rise from the ashes, no doubt, and as such are discussed in this book.
But the true power of the big, beautiful, orange and black machine that is Harley-Davidson lies in its image, the Bar and Shield, the brand. Rebuilding the Brand: How Harley-Davidson Became King of the Road is the story of how a core group led a team of not only marketing folks but also employees, management, dealers, and vendors to rebuild the Harley-Davidson image. Told through the perspective of Clyde Fessler who held several positions within Harley, from head of marketing services to VP of business development Rebuilding the Brand provides dynamic branding information couched in an entertaining story.
Fessler describes the methods used to create the iconic image Harley-Davidson enjoys today, methods that can be translated to nearly any industry, and explores the topics of brand experience, brand personality, brand extension, brand association, brand consistency, and brand welfare.
Rebuilding the Brand: How Harley-Davidson Became the King of the Road
Clyde Fessler is a graduate of the University of Notre Dame. Clyde Fessler retired from Harley-Davidson in early and is now active as a consultant and motivational speaker.